Time for an update on our progress with the new VidAngel. The team has been furiously solving problems, and while it seems way too slow to us, we look at the issues we’ve solved over the past month and we are thrilled with how much ground we’ve covered!
If a problem you faced isn’t noted in here please comment below and ask us about it, there is a good chance we got it fixed, but forgot to put it in the this report:
ROKU 2, 3, AND STICK
- VidAngel now works on Roku 2, 3, AND STICK
- We fixed the stalling problem.
- Sell-back no longer shows an error.
- Roku 1 is not supported yet.
- We are working on a parental password (expected next week)
- We are also working on search for next week.
APPLE TV, iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD
- Moved from mirroring to airplay in HD using iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Created a quick how to video for Apple TV.
- Purchased titles were not showing up in library on iPhone and iPad for up to 10 mins has been resolved.
CHROMECAST + NEXUS PLAYER
- We solved the white screen “brainfreeze” issue.
- We created a how to video for Chromecast.
- We have tested Nexus Player on VidAngel and it works! You can use it with Chromecast.
LAPTOP AND DESKTOP
We still haven’t got these running perfect but we made a few fixes.
- We added an alternate player to use until we find out why our main player is freezing.
- We solved the stalling problem in the alternate player
Thanks again for all of your patience and reporting these bugs to us! This has been a good start.