We’re pleased to announce that Netflix is again working properly.
In addition, all of the following outstanding issues have been resolved:
- Descriptive messages when a video won’t play (like you’ve reached your screen limit, etc).
- Netflix PIN for Parental Controls
- Netflix auto-select non-child profile
- App interface for confirmation codes for Amazon.
- Amazon PIN for Parental Controls
- Amazon 2-Factor Authentication
Hooray, now you don’t have to turn off parental controls on Netflix or Amazon to use VidAngel!
Existing free trials that started before 6am MST on July 5, 2017 will be extended until the morning of August 5, 2017.
Now, that the system is humming smoothly, the next thirty days will be 100 percent focused on publishing a ton of new content.
Neal Harmon, CEO
VidAngel is not affiliated with or sponsored by Amazon, HBO or Netflix. Amazon, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Instant Video are registered trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc. Netflix is a registered trademark of Netflix, Inc. HBO is a registered trademark of Home Box Office, Inc