Outer Banks Reviews:
“5 stars. My 16-year-old son just went upstairs to watch Outer Banks on VidAngel. After five minutes I heard him say to himself (he randomly talks out loud even when nobody is in the room), ‘OK, VidAngel is actually kind of cool.’ Highest praise any company could ever get from my teenager.” – Thomas
“Loved this show! So excited for season two!” – M’Kenna
“I finished it in one day. YES.” – Val
“Thanks for adding this series. My kids have been asking to watch it.” – Dolly
Recap on Season 2 of Outer Banks:
Outer Banks is a popular Netflix Original series that premiered its second season in 2021. The show follows a group of friends called the Pogues, who live in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and embark on an adventure to find treasure while also dealing with various personal and societal issues. Here’s a recap of what happened in Outer Banks season 2:
- Season 2 picks up where the first season ended, with John B and Sarah stranded in the Bahamas and the rest of the Pogues back in the Outer Banks, mourning their presumed deaths.
- John B and Sarah manage to survive on a small island and are eventually rescued by a group of fishermen, who bring them back to the mainland. They then team up with a wealthy businessman named Cleo and his crew to search for the treasure they’ve been seeking.
- Back in the Outer Banks, the Pogues face various challenges, including a growing feud with a rival group called the Kooks and the return of Ward Cameron, the father of Sarah and the main antagonist from the first season.
- The Pogues also discover a new clue related to the treasure, which leads them to a sunken ship called the Royal Merchant. However, they soon realize that the ship has already been looted by Ward and his associates.
- As the season progresses, the Pogues and their allies work to uncover more clues about the treasure and confront Ward, who is revealed to have murdered John B’s father and framed him for the crime.
- The season concludes with a dramatic showdown between the Pogues and Ward, as well as a surprise twist involving the treasure.
Overall, Outer Banks season 2 was a thrilling continuation of the first season, with plenty of action, drama, and unexpected twists and turns.
Who would enjoy watching Outer Banks?
Teens. Rumor has it, their parents like it too.
Outer Banks is rated TV-MA on Netflix. On average, each episode contains:
- 62 instances of language
- 25 instances of Sex/Nudity/Immodesty
- 15 instances of Violence/Blood/Gore.
The long awaited third season of Outer Banks comes out on February 23, 2023. Not a fan of profanity, blasphemy, or gore but really enjoy Outer Banks? No worries, we got you. Catch up on the first two seasons with VidAngel today.