Introducing our newest Amazon Channel, Freevee! Freevee is a free, ad-supported streaming service from Amazon. Our subscribers can now enjoy more filtered movies and shows without paying for an extra subscription. Savor an expanded buffet of filtered movies and shows without forking over a single extra penny. We’re working relentlessly to bring you more options, streaming services, and ways to enjoy your favorite shows across as many platforms as possible.
Whether it’s a binge-worthy series or a popular movie everyone is raving about, VidAngel lets you confidently give shows a chance that you’d written off otherwise. So gather your loved ones or a beloved snack, a new platform and a bunch of new shows just hit VidAngel.
How do I get Freevee to work on VidAngel?
- Connect your VidAngel account to an Amazon account (does not need to be a Prime account): Connect streaming services on the website
- If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can easily create one for free. Freevee is free (with ads) for all Amazon accounts.
- Once your Amazon account is connected, find a Freevee-offered movie: Category: Freevee Movies
- On the movie page there will be a button that reads “See Other Offers.” Click on it, and select “Freevee.”
- Click “Watch with Freevee” and wait for the title to verify.
- Click the “Watch” button and your movie should start playing from Freevee!
Does VidAngel filter the ads?
Long story short: No. We cannot provide filters for the ads.
Freevee is an ad-supported video-on-demand streaming service that generates revenue from advertising rather than paid subscriptions. As a fellow business, we respect streaming services providing content that can be filtered with VidAngel. VidAngel’s technology works with these services to include all ads the same as when they are served to customers without VidAngel. Further, VidAngel provides all the usage data which allows streaming services to get full credit for all ads served.
If you feel like the ad content is inappropriate, please know that VidAngel has no say in the ads that are shown. If you are not wanting to see certain kinds of ads, contact Amazon support or choose to purchase the title through Amazon to avoid ads altogether.